MEP HyperCel - 25 mL
MEP HyperCel provides a unique separation mechanism and selectivity for protein separations, with ligand-based immunoglobulin selectivity optimal for monoclonal antibody capture and intermediate purification. The MEP ligand facilitates the binding of immunoglobulins as well as other target proteins at neutral pH under moderate salt concentrations.
- Item No.:
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
MEP HyperCel is a flexible mixed-mode chromatography resin designed for capture and purification of antibodies and various recombinant proteins from laboratory to manufacturing scale.
MEP HyperCel resin offers a no salt/low salt alternative to conventional HIC and can simplify processes and improve economics by removing the need for salt addition and following UF/DF steps. The MEP ligand is immunoglobulin-selective. Thus, MEP Hypercel can be effectively used for IgG capture and for enhanced DNA, HCP and aggregate removal. Elution is under mild conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Unique separation mechanism and differentiated selectivity
- Direct protein capture from a variety of feedstocks
- No salt addition required for binding means a simpler process, lower costs and reduced waste
- Stable toward harsh cleaning with NaOH
- A no-salt/low-salt alternative to Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HIC)
- Monoclonal and polyclonal IgG capture and intermediate purification (aggregate, DNA and HCP removal)
- Direct capture of recombinant proteins or enzymes from feedstock without need for pH or conductivity adjustments
ApplicationPreparative protein purification
Bead Size80 - 100 µm
Resin FormatBulk resin
Materials of Construction
Base MatrixRigid cellulose beads
Operating Pressure< 3 barg (44psi)
pH Stability2 to 14 (short term), 2 to 12 (long term)
Reference ProteinHuman polyclonal IgG
Typical Dynamic Binding Capacity 10% per mL≥ 20 mg/mL hIgG at 6' residence time
Pack Volume25 mL
Resin Delivery Condition1M NaCl with 20% EtOH
Resin TypeMixed-mode anion exchanger
What you receive1 bottle resin, instructions
Storage Conditions20% EtOH/1M NaCl