Vivaspin® 500 Centrifugal Concentrators
- Avoids membrane fouling with crossflow technology for low-volume samples
- Increases process speeds with a high flux design and PES membrane
- Adapts to your sample needs for concentration and diafiltration of almost any macromolecule
- Simplifies retentate sample retrieval with the pipette friendly dead-stop pocket
- Macromolecule concentration
- Buffer exchange
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 24 hours of request.
Choose your product
Vivaspin® centrifugal concentrators are disposable ultrafiltration units for the concentration of most macromolecules - including proteins, viruses, nucleic acids and nanoparticles – thanks to the broad range of molecular weight cut-offs (MWCO).
Vivaspin® 500 is recommended for concentration or diafiltration with initial sample volumes up to 500 µL. It features a vertical membrane for unparalleled filtration speed, typically achieving >90% recoveries in less than 30 minutes. Volume graduations on the housing and filtrate tube allow ultrafiltration progress to be easily monitored. The integral dead-stop pocket enables up to 100-fold concentration factors while eliminating the risk of sample loss and simplifying retentate retrieval.