TCX10D Medium, liquid, 1000 mL PET bottle
The right choice for high-performance and long-term production with CHO GS cells
TCX10D Medium (without Dextran Sulfate) is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free, protein-free, and ready-to-use cell culture medium. TCX10D Medium has been developed for long-term, high-performance growth and protein yield of CHO cells. The medium supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Price (USD):
- Item No.:
- Min. Order Qty.
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
- -Suitable for CHO GS and other CHO clones
- -Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- -Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- -Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- -w/o L-glutamine
- -w/ HT (hypoxanthine/thymidine)
- -Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Application AreaCHO Cells
Animal Origin (AO) / Non-Animal Origin (NAO)NAO
Chemically Defined (CD)Yes
Storage Conditions2 °C (36 °F) to 8 °C (46 °F); solution of ethanol and buffer (100 mM NaCl, 20 mM TRIS pH 7.5) in the ratio 1:4 (v/v)
Flexsafe® 2D bags, available in sizes from 20mL to 50L, allow for the storage, sampling, transfer, and shipping of all biopharmaceutical fluids in all process steps. Users can expect quality supply assurance, robustness, closure integrity, biocompatibility, and excellent cell growth performance.