iQue® Human NK Cell Killing Kit
The Human General Immune Cell Mediated Killing Kit was designed for ease of use in multiplexing cellular phenotypic and functional markers and bead-based, secreted cytokine measurements in the same assay. This no wash assay requires minimal hands on time and measures both cells and beads to provide the following biological insights:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead cells by staining with fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Target cells are distinguished from effector cells by staining with a fluorescent encoder dye.
- NK cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to separate CD3- CD56+ NK cells.
- The panel also includes 2 different NK cell functional activation markers, CD69 and CD25.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of pro-inflammatory effector secreted cytokine IFNγ and pro-apoptotic serine protease Granzyme B in the same assay well.
Note: This product is not returnable. If you have any issues with this product, please contact your Sartorius sales representative for assistance.
- Price (USD):
- Item No.:
- Ships within:
- 2 weeks
- Est. delivery date:
- For more information please log in
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 24 hours of request.
Speed: Sample to actionable data allows multiple assays to be run in one experiment thereby reducing the hands on time, required numbers of overall tests and conserving precious sample.
Results: Nine endpoints from a single well assay measuring activation markers (CD69 and CD25), cell membrane integrity, cell count, secreted pro-inflammatory cytokine IFNγ, and pro-apoptotic protease Granzyme B.
Biological insights: Generate functional data and analyze cell health from same cell by multiplexing cell phenotypes and function in a single well.
Ease of use: Single platform assay and data analysis with ForeCyt® eliminates the time required for acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
ApplicationImmune Cell Function
- Drug Discovery
Reagents and Kits TypeNK Cell Killing
Pack Size1 X 96 wells