iQue® Human T Cell Exhaustion Kit
The Human T Cell Exhaustion Cell and Cytokine Profiling Kit is designed for ease of use in multiplexing markers of T cell exhaustion, phenotyping T helper and T cytotoxic cells, and bead-based measurement of secreted cytokines, all in the same assay. This optimized assay offers these unique advantages:
- Live immune cells are distinguished from dead or membrane compromised cells by staining with a fluorescent membrane integrity dye.
- Cells are immunophenotyped by staining with a fluorescent antibody panel to distinguish CD3+ T cells, CD3- non-T cells, CD3+CD4+ helper T cells, and CD3+CD8+ cytotoxic T cells.
- The panel also includes three markers of T cell exhaustion: PD-1, Tim-3, and Lag-3.
- Optimized workflow enables the measurement of cytokines secreted by activated T cells (IFNγ and TNF) in the same assay well.
- The capacity of the sample cells to proliferate can also be determined with an optional proliferation dye if desired (included with the kit).
Note: This product is not returnable. If you have any issues with this product, please contact your Sartorius sales representative for assistance.
- Price (USD):
- Item No.:
- Ships within:
- 2 weeks
- Estimated delivery date
- For more information please log in
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 24 hours of request.
Speed: Sample to actionable data by allowing multiple assays to be run in one assay thereby reducing the hands-on time, numbers of overall tests and conserving precious samples.
Results: 11 endpoints from a single-well assay measuring T cell exhaustion phenotypes and function, as well as cytokine secretion in response to stimulation, cell viability, and an optional proliferation dye allows screening for molecules that reverse T cell exhaustion.
Biological insight: Generate functional data and analyze cell health from the same well by multiplexing cell and cytokine detection in one assay.
Simplicity: Single platform assay, data acquisition, and analysis eliminate the time of acquiring and correlating data from multiple sources.
ApplicationImmune Cell Function
- Drug Discovery
Reagents and Kits TypeT Cell Exhaustion
Pack Size1 X 96 wells