NutriCoat™ Attachment Solution
Cost-effective, efficient, standardized supplement designed for the attachment of human mesenchymal stem cells under serum-free and xeno-free culture condition.
- Price (USD):
- Item No.:
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
NutriCoat™ is a defined substrate based on clinical-grade human Fibrinogen, designed for the attachment of human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) in serum-free and xeno-free culture systems. NutriCoat™ Attachment Solution is optimal for adherence of hMSC's from multiple sources (e.g. AT, CT, BM, DP) when cells are cultured with MSC NutriStem® XF Medium.
The substrate supports long term culturing of hMSC, as well as their enumeration using the colony forming unit-fibroblast (CFU-F) assay under SF and XF culture conditions. NutriCoat™ is a ready-to-use solution store at RT and ideal for cell therapy research applications.
- Defined substrate containing clinical grade human Fibrinogen (xeno-free)
- Easy-to-use stock solution for easy handling
- cGMP Manufactured
- Suitable for both hMSC expansion and differentiation
- Supports long-term multi-potency of hMSC
- Validated for multiple sources of human MSC culture
- Allows quick transition from research to clinical applications
Cell & Gene Therapy
- Stem Cell Biology
- Cell & Gene Therapy
GMP ComplianceThis product was manufactured in accordance with applicable Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.