NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium
- Defined, xeno-free, serum-free medium
- Designed for optimal growth and expansion of human iPS and hES cells
- Customizable formulation
- Custom scale-up services available
- Scientific and regulatory support
- Drug Master File (DMF) available
- cGMP manufactured
- Price (USD):
- Item No.:
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium is a widely published, defined, xeno-free, serum-free cell culture medium designed to support the growth and expansion of human induced pluripotent stem (hiPS) and human embryonic stem (hES) cells. Protocols have been established around the world for applications ranging from derivation to differentiation. NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium offers the ability to culture cells in a completely xeno-free medium without the need for high levels of basic FGF and other stimulatory growth factors and cytokines. NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium exhibits a consistent media performance and predictable cellular behavior derived from a defined xeno-free formulation as well as increased reproducibility shown in the long-term growth of over 50 passages.
NutriStem® hPSC XF is a low-protein medium and contains stable L-alanyl-L-glutamine and HSA.
NutriStem® hPSC XF Features
- Defined, serum-free, and xeno-free
- Flexible and compatible with multiple matrices
- Amenable to weekend-free culture
- FDA Drug Master File (DMF) available
- Manufactured under cGMP
- Enables efficient expansion and growth of hES and hiPS cells in feeder-free culture systems
- Extensively tested and widely used on multiple hES and iPS cell lines, including H1, H9.2, I6, I3.2, and CL1
Cell & Gene Therapy
- Stem Cell Biology
- Cell & Gene Therapy
GMP ComplianceThis product was manufactured in accordance with applicable Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
Phenol Red IndicatorWith Phenol Red