PPA HyperCel PRC Column - 1 mL
PPA HyperCel is a mixed-mode resin with an aromatic ligand exhibiting stronger hydrophobicity and providing a different selectivity in protein purification. Pre-packed columns simplify resin screening and selection, and are ideal for process step optimization. The RoboColumn format is especially suited to high throughput process development (HTPD).
- Item No.:
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
PPA HyperCel resin is an industry-scalable chromatography resin designed for protein capture and impurity removal in a biopharmaceutical environment. Operating on a “mixed-mode” mechanism, with a phenlypropylamine ligand, its behavior is based on a combination of electrostatic and hydrophobic interactions of the proteins with the ligands. PPA HyperCel resin provides unique selectivities, different from those given by ion exchange or conventional HIC (hydrophobic interaction chromatography).
Features and Benefits
- High mechanical and chemical stability
- Suitable for large-scale chromatography in a biopharmaceutical environment
- Cross-linked cellulose base matrix
- Protein purification at low ionic strength by direct hydrophobic capture
- Separation of challenging mixtures, e.g. protein isoforms or proteins with very close pIs
- Orthogonal separation mechanism to ion exchange or HIC
Bead Size80 - 100 µm
Bed Height50 mm
Dimensions5 x 50 mm
Materials of Construction
Materials of ConstructionPolypropylene
Operating Pressure< 3 barg (44psi)
pH Stability1 to 14 (short term), 2 to 12 (long term)
Bed Volume1 mL
Typical Dynamic Binding Capacity 10% per mL40-60 mg/mL BSA
Pack Size1 column per pack
Pack Volume1 mL
What you receive1 column, instructions