Sartobind® Rapid A
Sartobind® Rapid A is provided as ready-to-use devices which will be fully utilized within a single batch and afterwards disposed:
- >150 g/L*h productivity
- >30 g/L DBC 10% at 12 sec RT
- Average cycle times of only 10-15 min
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
Choose your product
Sartobind® Rapid A makes disposable “plug and play” a reality. A unique one-batch, one-membrane approach reduces bioburden risk and lowers CoGs compared to resin-based processes. Rapid cycling translates to >10 times higher productivity and linear scalability from PD to commercial scale.
- Eliminate the Burden of Column Handling and Consumable Reuse
- Reduce the High Cost of Bulk Resin
- Accelerate Speed to Clinic
- Adopt a Fully Proven Scalable Solution From PD to Commercial Scale
- Cut Risk of Bioburden
- Increase Productivity
BrandSartobind® Rapid A