Biotrate 10 ml
Biotrate is a premium digital burette equipped with sophisticated functions for easy titration. Biotrate offers high chemical resistance and it is a smart solution for titrating various liquids accurately and safely. Biotrate is easy and convenient to use due to its large and clear electronic display, smooth operating wheels, and 360° rotating dispensing head.
- Price (USD):
- Item No.:
- Ships within:
- 2 weeks
- Estimated delivery date
- For more information please log in
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 24 hours of request.
Biotrate - Premium digital burette for convenient titration
- Extremely high chemical resistance
- Smooth and light to operate with soft touch operating wheels
- Media recirculation system that allows unused media to be recovered from the device and returned to the bottle
- 360° rotating dispensing head
- Universal connector at the back of the unit for drying tubes and filters
- Easy to attach aspiration tube with a secure threaded connection
- User replaceable valves
- Supplied with UV-protected replacement window for light sensitive media protection
- Long life CR2032 battery
- Easy custom adjustment for various liquids
- Wide range of accessories
- Autoclavable liquid pathway
- Wide range of adapters included to fit most common bottle sizes
Dispenser TypeBottle-Top Dispensers
Volume0 – 10 mL
Minisart® High Flow with polyethersulfone (PES) is optimal for highest flow rates and a pH of 3 - 12. Type 16541 with a pore size of 0.22 µm can be used for sterile filtration and has a male luer slip outlet. Version K is individually packed and sterilized by ethylene oxide (EO).
Minisart® SRP with chemically inert hydrophobic PTFE is suitable for venting as well as harsh solvents with a pH of 1 - 14. Type 17576 with a pore size of 0.45 µm can be used for sample preparation. It has a male luer slip outlet. Version K is a non-sterile pack of 50. Units can be sterilized by autoclaving or EO.
Minisart® High Flow with polyethersulfone (PES) is optimal for highest flow rates and a pH of 3 - 12. Type 16533 with a pore size of 0.45 µm can be used for clarification and has a male luer slip outlet. Version K is individually packed and sterilized by ethylene oxide (EO).