Incucyte® Spheroid Analysis Software Module
Top Features of the Incucyte® Spheroid Analysis Software Module
- Analyze growth, viability and invasion of single spheroids in round-bottom, multi-well formats or measure multiple spheroids in flat-bottom plates to detect changes in growth and viability
- Lab-tested protocols for Single- or Multi-Spheroid Assays, high quality images, and unbiased analysis deliver robust data suitable for pharmacological analysis.
- Perform robust, reproducible pharmacological analysis in physiologically relevant conditions
Popular Applications for the Incucyte® Spheroid Analysis Software Module
- Spheroid Growth, Spheroid Invasion
- Item No.:
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 24 hours of request.
The Incucyte® Spheroid Analysis Software Module enables kinetic acquisition and objective assessment of spheroids within a physiologically relevant environment.
The integration of optimized protocols and Incucyte® software enables you to standardize your entire spheroid workflow, from generation, manipulation, and analysis, using imaged-based, label-free or fluorescence measurements.
Characterize and assess spheroid growth or invasion and morphology during cultures and probe the effects of treatments through unbiased assessment of size, count and morphology.
Incucyte® purpose built software automatically monitors and quantifies changes in two different assays models, depending on your scientific question:
Scaffold-free grown in round-bottom ULA plates
- Single spheroids tumor models to evaluate growth, shrinkage and death in 96- and 384-well formats
- Single spheroid invasion tumor model to quantitate invasive growth and shrinkage in a 96-well format*
Learn more about Incucyte® Spheroid Assays
[link to https://www.sartorius.com/en/applications/life-science-research/cell-analysis/live-cell-assays/assays-for-3d-models/spheroid-growth/spheroid] and Spheroid Invasion Assays [link to https://www.sartorius.com/en/applications/life-science-research/cell-analysis/live-cell-assays/assays-for-3d-models/spheroid-invasion]
Scaffold-based grown in flat bottom plates
- Multi- spheroids (MS) grown on a layer of Matrigel® or embedded in Matrigel® on a base (label-free) to quantify tumor spheroid formation, growth and health in a 96-well format*.
- Fluorescence image acquisition only available using the MS on a Layer of Matrigel® model.
Learn more about Incucyte® Multi-Spheroid Assays
[link to https://www.sartorius.com/en/applications/life-science-research/cell-analysis/live-cell-assays/assays-for-3d-models/spheroid-growth/multi-spheroid-assays]
*Not available for the Incucyte® Zoom or FLR Live-Cell Analysis Systems
Spheroid Growth Assay
- Spheroid Invasion Assay
- Spheroid Growth Assay