Advanced, scalable, single-use automated centrifugation systems
Sartorius Ksep® systems provide robust, single-use bioprocessing solutions in the areas of recombinant therapeutics, cell therapy, vaccine manufacturing, and blood processing.
As per your process requirements, our fully-automated systems are optimized to recover supernatant or solids (cells | particles) in a continuous manner.
Ksep® systems solve the problems of traditional centrifugation and filtration based technologies by handling very high cell densities while providing high recoveries and product quality.
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
Choose your product
Patented Ksep® systems technology is the only current technology that provides significant advantages for users that want to either harvest cells as product or discard cells as by-product during manufacturing.
- Integrates and | or reduces processing steps and time
- Improves recoveries of both solids and liquids
- Provides option to selectively remove small particulate impurities, e.g. plastic generated, cell debris
- Built-in scalability (4 – 6 fold) for development and manufacturing using the same system
- Automated with option to run in complete manual mode
- No hardware change for different applications
- Handles low to high cell density cultures (>150 million cells/mL) equally well
Advanced Cell Handling
- Imparts low shear on cells and keeps the cells intact
- Maintains a healthy environment to sustain cell viability
- Complete supernatant product recovery from slurry without dilution
- Reduces intracellular protein contamination for harvest applications by keeping the cells intact
Ensures cGMP Manufacturing
- Closed system with single-use class VI product contact surfaces
- Simple, robust, and scalable
- One software for all systems
- Clog-free and continuous operation
- Harvest | Clarification
- Cell Therapy
- Vaccine Manufacturing
- Blood Processing
- Learn more at www.sartorius.com/ksep-systems
Cell Culture (Vaccine)
- Cell Culture (recombinant proteins, mAbs)
- Cell Culture (Vaccine)