Vivaspin® 15R Centrifugal Concentrators
- Avoids membrane fouling with crossflow technology for low-volume samples
- Increases recovery of valuable molecules, thanks to low absorption membranes
- Speeds up your concentration process with a high flux design
- Simplifies retentate retrieval with the pipette friendly dead-stop pocket
- Macromolecule concentration
- Buffer exchange
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 24 hours of request.
Choose your product
Vivaspin® 15R is recommended for 2 to 15 mL sample volumes and is compatible with swing bucket and fixed angle rotors accepting 50 mL centrifuge tubes. It features a vertical Hydrosart® regenerated cellulose membrane for unparalleled filtration speed.
This membrane is ideal when extremely high recovery is required, especially in applications such as the concentration and desalting of valuable antibody (e.g., IgG, mAb) samples. An integral dead-stop pocket enables more than 100-fold concentration factors while eliminating the risk of sample loss and simplifying retentate retrieval. Volume graduations on the housing allow ultrafiltration progress to be easily monitored.